VMB7IN - 7-channel input module
Connect any type of sensor or switch (distance is not an issue) and you can control anything. E.g. connect the motion detector of your driveway and switch on the garden lighting for 2 minutes… The module has very extended timer functions.
The first 4 inputs can be used as counter inputs for connection of a kWh counter, to measure the power consumption.
- contacts may be placed at a long distance from the module
- local buttons and LED indication per input
- different reaction times can be set for each input: 0, 1, 2 or 3 seconds
- complete configuration via Velbus PC interface (e.g.VMB1USB, VMBRSUSB) and VELBUSLINK
- detects long or short press to activate second channel
- multi-channel possibility, each short press activates next channel
- extended day, week and year timers with possible sun (rise/set) synchronisation
- connect a kWh counter (EMDIN01, EMDIN02 or EMDIN03) and monitor your energy consumption using; VELBUSLINK or one of our operation panels VMBLCDWB, VMBLCDBB, VMBGPOW, VMBGPOB.
- LED indication for supply and data
- power supply: 12...18 VDC
- consumption: 30 mA standby, 150 mA max.
- 250 possible addresses
- dimensions: 90 x 36 x 58 mm / 3.5 x 1.4 x 2.3"
- width: 2 DIN modules
Search for downloads