- VelbusLink 10.1.8
- VelbusLink 10.1.7
- VelbusLink 10.1.6
- VelbusLink 10.1.5
- VelbusLink 10.1.4
- VelbusLink 10.1.3
- VelbusLink 10.1.2
- VelbusLink 10.1.1
- VelbusLink 10.1.0
- VelbusLink 10.0.7
- VelbusLink 10.0.6
- VelbusLink 10.0.5
- VelbusLink 10.0.4
- VelbusLink 10.0.3
- VelbusLink 10.0.2
- VelbusLink 10.0.1
- VelbusLink 10.0.0
- VelbusLink 9.86.08
- VelbusLink 9.86.07
- VelbusLink 9.86.06
- VelbusLink 9.86.05
- VelbusLink 9.86.04
- VelbusLink 9.86.03
- VelbusLink 9.86.02
- VelbusLink 9.86.01
- VelbusLink 9.86.00
- VelbusLink 9.82.05
- VelbusLink 9.82.04
- VelbusLink 9.82.03
- VelbusLink 9.82.02
- VelbusLink 9.82.01
- VelbusLink 9.82.00
Release date: 2019/06/21
- Implemented firmware update 1925 for VMBELx.
Release date: 2019/06/17
- Loading program steps from a project file will now work correctly.
Release date: 2019/06/13
- Implemented firmware update 1921 for VMBELx.
- The VelbusLink installer now installs one universal driver instead of prompting for different drivers.
- Changed the installer's default installation path.
Release date: 2019/05/20
- Implemented firmware update 1915 for VMB4DC/VMBDMI/VMBDMI-R (allows setting slow dim speed).
- Implemented firmware update 1920 for VMBELx.
Release date: 2019/05/06
- Implemented firmware update 1917 for VMBELx.
Release date: 2019/04/29
- Implemented firmware update 1917 for VMBGPx.
Release date: 2019/04/26
- Module replacements now require connection to the bus.
- Pressing CTRL+F will now open the search dialog again.
- Resolved issue where firmware upgrading a single module would not work.
Release date: 2019/04/10
- Resolved issue where opening the configuration dialog of VMB7IN resulted in an error.
Release date: 2019/04/09
- Added an icon when a channel is configured with 'Monitor status'.
- Added an icon when a VMB7IN channel is configured as 'Pulse counter'.
- Details of Quick Connect are now shown in the Project Info screen.
- Added Luxom LU0205 sensor data files.
- Implemented VMBELx 1913.
- Implemented VMBSIG/VMBUSBIP/VMCM3 1913.
- Changed VMBELx feedback configuration.
- Re-enabled the dimmer replacement wizard, and added DME to DMI-R.
- Modules with address 254 (0xFE) will no longer be shown at the top of the project navigation.
- Removing multiple actions at the same time will now work.
- Copying actions using CTRL+drag will now work with module actions.
- Resolved an issue where saving a VMBELx color palette would get an incorrect filename.
- Resolved an issue where saving a VMB4AN sensor file would get an incorrect filename.
- Resolved an issue where font sizes in the VMBELO bitmap config would fall back to 0.
- Resolved an issue where text and icons on a VMBELO bitmap were not correctly aligned.
- Detecting sensor channels (e.g. VMBGP4PIR) will now no longer trigger its input channels.
- Addresses shown in the 'As subject' panel will now correctly switch between DEC and HEX view.
- Closing VelbusLink when the project file has changes will now no longer error.
- Fixed an issue where VMBELx' temperature alarm channels would not be shown.
Release date: 2019/02/13
- Resolved an issue when changing a module's adresses.
Release date: 2019/02/12
- Added new 4AN sensors: Tempolec 3104NDG/3115/3128/3128AP.
- Quick connect can now connect to a network connection.
- The icon for duplicate addresses now also show which adress is a duplicate.
- Changed the 'As subject' part of the action pane to now always list the initiator on the left-hand side.
- Resolved an issue where loading a log would not work correctly.
Release date: 2019/02/07
- VelbusLink will now show a message in the top-right corner when a new version is available.
- Updated 'Replace a defective module' to allow GPO to GPOD and DMI to DMI-R.
- Implemented support for VMBUSBIP and VMCM3.
- Re-enabled the Manual dialog.
- The action pane is now split in two parts; one for when the current channel is operating as initiator and one for when the current channel is operating as subject.
- When logging is paused, new packets will now be shown but greyed out.
- Pressing 'Cancel' while closing a project while now longer close VelbusLink.
- Changing the sleeptime interval on VMB4AN will now work correctly.
- A newly created project will now be correctly added to the project history pane.
- Opening a project file from outside VelbusLink should no longer crash VelbusLink.
Release date: 2019/01/21
- Added 'Day of week' and 'Daylight savings' to Request Time.
- Added new 4AN sensors: KTY 81-121, Tempolec TS SND 0xxx, Theben AMUN 716SR.
- Firmware update 0x1903 for VMBELx.
- Actions now automatically get removed in case its module address is changed to 0xFF.
- There can now be duplicates of actions, as long as the parameters are different.
Release date: 2019/01/11
- An asterisk (*) is now shown in the title bar next to the filename when there are unsaved changes.
- Icons have been added to indicate when a button is in Dual or Multi mode.
- VMUSBIP and VMCM3 module have been implemented.
- Firmware update 0x1902 for VMBSIG.
- Added a new module type for configuration modules.
- Improved startup speed.
- Improved synchronisation speed of VMBELO modules.
- Pressing CTRL+S will now correctly save the project file.
- Fixed a bug where a blind's timeout could not be set to 'Continuous'.
Release date: 2018/12/19
- Changed text of power consumption to clarify @ 15V.
- Firmware upgrade on VMB4AN fixed.
- Bootloader icon is now correctly removed when a firmware update sucessfully finished.
Release date: 2018/12/12
- It is now possible to issue a per module scan (right click on module when connected).
- Time on the bus is now synchronised when a new project is created and when a module has finished a firmware update.
- Detector tab in the project navigation has been improved.
- Bootloader icon is now correctly removed when firmware updates stops.
- Connection issues with Homecenter resolved.
- Re-enabled PIR sensitivity settings for VMBPIRx.
- Fixed dip-switch terminators not showing their status.
- Fixed a bug where remote sensors would not be written correctly on VMBGPO with builds 0x1350 or lower.
Release date: 2018/11/27
- Complete look and feel changed (don't worry – everything works the same as you're used to and is still in the same place).
- VMBEL1, VMBEL2 and VMBEL4 modules have been implemented.
- VMBGP1-2, VMBGP2-2, VMBGP4-2, VMBGP4PIR-2 and VMBGPOD-2 modules have been implemented.
- VMSIG module has been implemented.
- Firmware updates for:
- VMB2PBN, VMB6PBN, VMB7IN, VMB8PBU: build 1822
- VMBGPx: build 1848
- Modules with an address of 0xFF (hex), 255 (dec.) will now be listed on top of the project navigation.
- Channels that are disabled will no longer show their status
- Program steps are now sortable.
- When in Advanced mode, modules can now be restarted (right click on module > adavanced > restart).
- Everytime a project is saved, a back-up is stored seperately.
- In the detection tab, modules can now be detected (for VMB4AN).
- An icon has been added for the navigation window to indicate a module is inactive (firmware upgrading or stuck in bootloader).
- While batch firmware upgrading, an estimation of the remaining time is now shown.
- While firmware upgrading, the screen will now refresh itself to avoid going into sleep.
- Calibration configuration of VMB4AN will now be saved in the project file.
- Many configuration dialogs and settings have been adjusted to be more alike.
- Synchronise will now list only two catergories: active modules (ready to synchronize) and inactive modules (undetected, bootloader)
- Quick connect will now always attempt to connect in following order:
- HomeCenter connection (if specified in project file)
- TCP connection (if specified in project file)
- Serial connection (USB) (if connection is found)
- Batch firmware update improvements
- Modules now require synchronisation before updating, except if the module is marked as inactive.
- New 'required' category for inactive modules
- New 'unsynced' category for unsychronised modules
- New 'undetected' category for undetected modules
- Configuration of alarms on VMB4PD has been improved.
- The packet creator has been improved.
- Module remarks can now contain linebreaks
- Sensor channels will now be set as initiator when creating a new action.
- VMB4AN sensors with a decending curve will now have the correct readout value.
- Setting a channel's 'dual mode' reaction time to immediate will now correctly set both involved channels reaction time to immediate.
- Setting a channel's 'dual mode' long-pressed time will now correctly set the long-pressed time on the module.
- Detection of channels will now work correctly and not trigger other channels on the module.
- When a channel is locked, the icon will now display properly.
- When a channel has its program disabled, the icon will now display properly.
- The correct icon for a program step will now shown.
- The traffic monitor will now be shown when connected through HomeCenter or a TCP bus.
- The correct auto-send value for VMB1TS will be shown in configuration.
Release date: 2018/10/30
- The screensaver settings are now correctly written to VMBGPOD FW >= 1817.
Release date: 2018/08/28
- Firmware update through 'Advanced mode' can now be correctly started
Release date: 2018/08/23
- New firmware 1833 for GPOD
Release date: 2018/08/02
- Now correctly allows blind actions to be added when “Slats mode” is activated
Release date: 2018/08/02
- New firmware 1817 for 1BLS
Release date: 2018/06/05
- New firmware 1822 for GP1, GP2, GP4, GPOD, G4PIR (small bugfix concerning multi button-mode)
- Temperature sensor does not have a (useless) mode icon anymore (comfort, day, night, ...)
- Config: temperature alarm and calibration values are now correctly written to the memory map
- Config: “can’t focus disabled or invisible window” error fixed
- Batch firmware updates improved.
Release date: 2018/05/14
- The firmware update icon per module has been replaced by one global icon next to the project name.
Release date: 2018/05/14
- In the French version, a bug is fixed that prevented the VMBMETEO configuration dialog from displaying
Release date: 2018/05/11
- Firmware updates for:
- VMB1BLS, VMB2BLE: build 1816
- VMBGPx, VMBPIRx, VMBVP01x: build 1817
- VMB4AN: build 1818
- Recommended firmware updates icon: an icon now appears next to modules if an important new firmware update is available. Hovering over the icon gives a short explanation about the update.
- Batch firmware updates dialog: a new dialog (found in Tools > Firmware updates) for batch updating the firmware of multiple modules.
- After a firmware update the time is synced to the module
- When a value in the sunrise/sunset table of one module is changed, the change is now automatically synced across all modules that support sunrise/sunset calendar
- The button mode and LED feedback configuration dialogs have been revamped and are now the same across all modules that support it
- Improved address warnings : exclamation mark now only means 0x00, 0xFF or duplicate, and is no longer displayed for virtual modules
- If a module is virtual, a small blue dot appears on the module icon
- "Show advanced features" checkbox in configuration dialogs has been made more useful by including sunrise/sunset table and group alarm settings.
- VMBGPOD will now correctly display selected VMB4AN analog sensors
- The displayed current sunrise/sunset time now correctly calculates Daylight Saving Time
- Various fixes to VMB4AN (requires firmware update to 1818 or higher):
- The value of a configured Mode is now visible when linking actions
- Alarm condition threshold:
- the ‘on value’ can now be equal to the ‘off value’
- Choosing active mode as threshold is now supported
- Better support for sensors with an inverse (descending) curve
- Changing a mode in the Operate dialog now works correctly
- The 0xEA packet will now be correctly interpreted
- Text improvements in VMBMETEO and VMB4AN config dialog
- Added an explanation on the workings of VMB4AN alarms
- It is now possible to use hostnames in TCP connections
- The operate dialog for dimmers now sends the correct dim time parameter for all types of dimmers
- The temperature settings are now also requested on a status request, which corrects an error concerning the Auto-send value
- VMBVP01 module implemented
- implemented "Slats mode" for VMB1BLS/2BLE (requires firmware upgrade to 1809 or higher)
- the synchronize icon will now turn yellow when an address of a module has changed, and an action is affected
- counters of 7IN will now be saved across firmware upgrades
- it is now possible to only show the data bytes in the logging window, instead of the full packet
- the configuration of auto-sending values of sensors is now uniform across all sensor modules
- the sunrise and sunset times for the current day are displayed in the sunrise/sunset calendar of the module
- updated the look and feel of the display configuration of energy counter
- stability on USB connections increased further
- it is now possible to paste bytes in the packet creator
- improved the user interface configuration of dark/light output in VMBPIRM and VMBPIRC
- Program step offsets are now visible in the program steps overview
- renamed actions 0501, 0502 and 0503 to be more descriptive
- configuration for modules with address 0x00 or 0xFF is now disabled
- advanced mode is now toggleable
- users will now be notified in case their module contains address 0
- in the configuration of a program step, the amount of days in a month will now be displayed correctly (instead of always 31)
- in the connection dialog, the user will now have the option to automatically connect in case only one USB connection is found
- editing a duplicate action no longer crashes VelbusLink
- the lock/unlock action of a sensor program step on VMBGP4PIR is now display correctly
- action 0210 will now have the correct parameters
- actions will now have correct default parameters
- various fixes to firmware upgrades (improved stability, correct writing of build numbers)
- Fixed the firmware upgrade on VMB4AN
- Fixed the firmware upgrade on VMBGPx
- GlassPanel channels are now able to be locked correctly in the Operate dialog
- Order of the GP4PIR sensor program steps actions has been adjusted
- Rightclick on action in "Macro wizard" dialog -> "info" now loads the help file
- Firmware upgrade of modules with PIC18F14K50 (VMBPIRO, VMB2BLE, ...) now writes also the new build number
- Velbuslink no longer hangs when writing VMBMETEO factory default
- Rightclick on action in "Edit action" dialog -> "info" now loads the help file
- New/improved icons (see the legend in Velbuslink for more information)
- the chainlink icon next to a channel (for actions) represents now whether the channel is initiator and/or subject
- if a module contains a module-action a (new) icon will be shown
- added icons next to VMB6PBN and VMBGPxxx channels that indicate which physical button correspond with the channel
- icons for program steps/sunrise/sunset give more information
- improvement of drag and drop creation of actions
- it is now possible to drag and drop a channel to a module (instead of a channel) to make a module action
- dropping on inadequate channels is prevented
- modules can now be automatically addressed from within the "new project" wizard
- new firmware upgrades added
- VMBGP1/2/4/PIR/OD (1720)
- VMB1BLS/2BLE (1720)
- new features in VMBGPOD (firmware 1642 or higher required)
- dual mode (short and long press) for the first 4 push buttons
- new actions: Force screensaver to off, and Cancel forcing screensaver to off
- the on delay for the screensaver is now configurable between 15 and 127 seconds
- the screensaver page can be chosen (clock, sensors, ...)
- it is now possible to configure immediate reaction when pushing a button during screensaver (dimmed and off)
- the last used IP-address of a connected Home Center is now saved in the project file
- button added to clear the list with recently opened projects
- during installation manuals (module user manuals and general Velbus manuals) can be downloaded and installed. These can be opened from within Velbuslink (new menu-item in the Help menu).
- when adding a virtual module subaddresses can be configured, and the build number (firmware) is checked
- text and icons on the VMBGPOD oled screen are now saved in the project file so they can be easily modified later, without having to start from scratch again
- it is now possible to modify/reset the counter of a 7IN channel in the configuration dialog
- it is now possible to request the bus time (per module) from within Velbuslink. Righ-click on a module and choose "Request time"
- the dark/light interval can now be set on VMBPIR and VMBGP4PIR modules
- it is now possible to add a horizontal and/or vertical divider line in the VMBGPOD oled bitmap
- new feature: action wizard. This allows to create actions between multiple initiators/subjects
- added the option "synchronise immediately" to factory default (to avoid errors when incoming statuses intervene with factory defaults)
- hover over actions in the action view shows the selected action parameters
- hover over action in action creation dialog shows short description of the action
- right-click on action in action dialog shows link to extended manual of actions (opens in browser)
- overview of LCD icons for VMBGPOD oled added (opens in browser)
- right-click on a channel shows the option to copy the actions to other channel
- log filters extended (among others filter on raw packet, more information by pressing the logging help button)
- VMB4AN module implemented
- actions have been thoroughly rewritten, every action has also received a unique ID number that is the same for all modules
- several actions have been renamed to clarify what they do exactly
- connection dialog has been improved
- VelbusLink gives a warning and no longer allows to sync as long as there are modules with addresses 0 or 255/FF in the project
- error handling when connection is lost have been improved, error warnings give more useful information
- firmware upgrading has been improved to minimise the chance of errors during upgrades
- advanced mode ("service mode") has been made more accessible (new menu-item in Tools menu and password removed)
- VMBPIRO sensor channels can no longer be operated
- dialogs for program steps have been streamlined (unified for all modules and improved)
- 'Replace a defective module' has been improved
- operating modules from within VelbusLink has been improved
- several channels can be operated at once
- all operate options together in one window
- translations (especially FR) have been greatly improved
- actions to activate/deactivate program steps on VMB1BLS/2BLE have been modified into module-actions (for greater coherence with other modules)
- syncing is no longer allowed as long as there are undetected modules (red cross) in the project, to prevent errors
- address dialog has been improved
- dialogs for temperature and remote sensors on VMBGPOD have been improved
- VMB1BLS/2BLE sunrise/sunset/clock alarms are deprecated + explanation added
- thermostat options are greyed out as long as no thermostat address has been assigned (to prevent users from configuring options that cannot be written to the module)
- many GUI improvements and better description of configuration settings
- several help texts have been added
- names of VMBMETEO alarm channels will no longer overwrite themselves
- temperature channels of VMBGPOD will be correctly shown at first scan
- VMBGP4PIR bug that resetted sensitivity is fixed
- auto send temperature bug (unwanted revert to 'never') fixed
- safeguard is now correctly written
- channel statuses are now correctly read/written
- Fixed VMBGP2 firmware upgrade
- Blind modules now have an icon to indicate their current mode
- VMBPIRM and VMBPIRC now support the 'Reset absence reaction timer at closed contact' action
- New firmware implemented for
- 1409 - VMB4RF
- 1439 - VMB6PBN
- 1537 - VMB7IN
- 1521 - VMBGPO, VMBGPTC
- 1612 - VMBGPOD
- 1626 - VMBGP1, VMBGP2, VMBGP4, VMBGP4PIR
- 1626 - VMBPIRC, VMBPIRO, VMBPIRM
- 1627 - VMB2BLE
- Bus traffic monitors have been added
- Large scale version with display filter (under Logging)
- Small scale version which is always visible in top right corner
- VMBMETEO Weather station has been implemented
- Display filter on the logging
- An icon has been added for test mode (Meteo and PIR sensors)
- Tooltips have been added to explain certain functions
- GPOD memo text
- Detection of PIR sensors
- Modules' sensor values will now be refreshed when viewed in the project navigation
- Toggle programs actions have been implemented for glass panels with firmware above 1415
- Display of the synchronize icon (in or out of sync) optimized
- Firmware upgrade is now only possible in Service Mode (CTRL+SHIFT+F10)
- Write changes in a configuration dialog is now only possible in Service Mode (CTRL+SHIFT+F10)
- Address management dialog has been revamped
- Homecenter will now correctly disconnect when an invalid password has been entered
- Temperature alarms configuration dialog for glass input modules with firmware above version 1520
- Creating a new project will now correctly fill in a default project name
- It is now possible to select more than only the Spanish language in VMBLCDWB
- Canceling the import of a bitmap image (VMBGPOD) will no longer give an error
- Displaying text on the GPOD is now independent of the user's DPI setting